dkim_set_dns_callback Re: async resolver

From: Daniel Black <daniel.subs_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:39:41 +1100

On Tuesday 20 October 2009 14:31:33 Daniel Black wrote:

My bad. libopendkim is fine. Bit odd that it returns DKIM_STAT_INVALID rather
than DKIM_STAT_NOTIMPLEMENT.

> > libopendkim implements the callback mechanism. The function
> > dkim_set_dns_callback()
.....(cut untested ramble)...

> For opendkim - the callback could be set and just ignore the result of
> dkim_set_dns_callback as we can't do anything with it anyway.

it was quicker for me to write the patch than complain about it.
http://gitorious.org/opendkim/opendkim/commit/b28bf3b5281cd21153caae06ac8046e162f000ab

Also benefits that it gets called if unbound is used (which I should test
someday).

FYI the configure.ac is there because all async-dns is in libopendkim and I've
made separate configure.ac files.