Re: v1.1.0 release pending

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:43:34 -0700

There seems to be a build issue on some Debian platforms, but it may
only occur when using --with-unbound. It appears that the build system
is losing the linker dependency on libresolv.so when Unbound is enabled.
I'm hoping to look into it over the weekend. Not sure if it warrants
delaying a release, though.

I am seeking an amd64 build machine I can test on...

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
But Captain -- the engines can't take this much longer!