Re: v1.1.0 release pending

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009, Mike Markley wrote:
> There seems to be a build issue on some Debian platforms, but it may
> only occur when using --with-unbound. It appears that the build system
> is losing the linker dependency on libresolv.so when Unbound is enabled.
> I'm hoping to look into it over the weekend. Not sure if it warrants
> delaying a release, though.

That's pretty weird, since nothing was changed with respect to unbound
since 1.0.0 and all that stuff is stored in completely different
variables.

Also, I noticed that in libopendkim/Makefile.am, we add -lunbound to
libopendkim_la_LIBADD but not for other libraries like -lcrypto or -ldb.
Which is correct?