Re: dkimf_libstatus() xcode

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:05:02 -0700

Hi Murray,
At 08:58 27-08-2009, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>True enough. Do you want to patch it in CVS?

I'll do it.

>I think you give the community a lot of credit by thinking it might
>have that detailed an MTA implementation of DKIM at this point. :)

These enhanced status codes are also used by other SMTP
extensions. I was thinking about whether they might trip some
logic. I err on the optimistic side if the objectives of the
community warrants it. :-)

The is a release (v 1.1.0) planned for next Monday. Please test the
code from CVS on your favorite operating system.

Regards,
-sm