Re: StrictHeaders vs. RequiredHeaders

From: Дилян Палаузов <Dilyan.Palauzov_at_aegee.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 09:52:43 +0300

Hello Tony,

my understanding is, that StrictHeaders is passed as option to libopendkim and the latter refuses to sign or verify misformed emails. The emails get delivered.

RequieredHeaders rejects such emails in the SMTP dialog. However you have to use the code from the develop branch for the rejection to actually happen.

Regards
  Дилян