Re: On SF#226 Header-Microsoft:<newline><space>header-value; white spaces in DKIM—Signature and such

From: Дилян Палаузов <dilyan.palauzov_at_aegee.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 08:19:16 +0000

Hello Ken,

despite being asked, you do not share the exact header, that cannot be parsed.

In order to do anything further, I repeat this for third and last time, you need to be in a possession of a message that
fails validation with OpenDKIM. Send this message to ymail/gmail/hotmail and see if they validate it.

If you are not in a possession of such a message, and you cannot obtain it, if you don’t share the failed AR-headers,
then nobody can help you further.

Regards
  Дилян