Re: OpenDKIM don't write any messages to syslog

From: Steve Siirila <sfs_at_umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:36:17 -0600

Have you checked the settings in your opendkim.conf file? For example,
here is ours:

## Log activity to the system log.
Syslog yes

## Log additional entries indicating successful signing or verification of
messages.
SyslogSuccess yes

## If logging is enabled, include detailed logging about why or why not a
message was
## signed or verified. This causes an increase in the amount of log data
generated
## for each message, so set this to No (or comment it out) if it gets too
noisy.
LogWhy yes