Re: OpenDKIM bug ?

From: Jeff Anton <antonfb_at_hesiod.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 15:18:36 -0800

Regarding the "failed to parse," I've found that is reported because I'm
also running senderid-milter which adds an Authentication-Results header
and opendkim-milter sees that and reports the error you see.

IMO that's a minor opendkim milter bug.  Milters need to tolerate and
share the Authentication-Results headers.

I changed the order of the milters in my sendmail configuration such
that opendkim runs before senderid and those warnings go away.

Jeff Anton