OpenDKIM bug ?

From: Ken <kenfcamp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:34:19 -0500

I'm currently running OpenDKIM 2.10.3

I'm seeing instances (thousands per day) where verification's fail with:

[sample start]
failed to parse Authentication-Results: header field

key retrieval failed (s=selector1-Q2e-onmicrosoft-com, d=Q2e.onmicrosoft.com):
'selector1-Q2e-onmicrosoft-com._domainkey.Q2e.onmicrosoft.com' query failed
[sample end]

This is occurring with legitimate sources.
Banks, Stores, Technology companies, and seems to be limited to any domain
using what appears to be Outlook/Office 365

If it were one off (one domain out of thousands) I could easily chalk it up
to bad sender configuration. But it's not, it's thousands of emails from
hundreds of (valid) senders a day

Any insight would be appreciated

Thank you