Re: can't set BVR resolver configuration

From: A. Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 18:11:55 +0100

Am 14.12.18 um 08:01 schrieb Weißenbach, Marcel:

Hello Marcel,

> we have an postfix that uses unbound and OpenDKIM
please share
 - the output of "opendkim -V"
 - grep -v -e '^#' -e '^$' opendkim.conf
 - the file opendkim.conf reference as ResolverConfiguration
 - if OpenDKIM compiled from source (I guess), the output of "ldd $(which opendkim)"

> We noticed that Email Delivery stops about every 2 hours with OpenDKIM either Crashing (thats a different issue but might be related) or by saying can't set VBR resolver configuration.
I don't use VBR. What's the additional value?

> If i restart the daemon, it works for the next 2 hours or so.
I've opendkim processes validating 100k messages per day and running for months...

Andreas