Re: libopendkim crash, or openssl - or me?

From: A. Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 11:44:24 +0200

John Fretby:

> Just trying to cut down wasted time chasing down mine vs. libdkim vs.
> openssl possible issues been a while since I have had to debug anything :(

In general the milter and the library are very stable. My opendkim
signer processes
are usually running as long as a machines uptime, and that may be months...
(same for valdiators). So I guess it's your your code.

you have your own program to sign plain messages, right?
Why? Are you really unable to use the milter?
Does it happen on random messages? Are the messages which result in a
coredump different from other?
What about the memory usage over time?

I assume, you know (and read + understood)
http://opendkim.org/libopendkim/index.html

Andreas