Re: no signing table match for e-mail

From: Steve Jenkins <steve_at_stevejenkins.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:23:56 -0600

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 8:06 PM, <yingyot.ch_at_rutnin.com> wrote:

> Dear Support
>
> I have install and configure OpenDkim 2.4.2 with RHEL5.4 i386
> running with Dovecot and Postfix 2.3.3.
> Key is generated and add TEXT to DNS (out side DNS) I can send
> messages out from my mail server but have some error for can not
> load key for e-mail
> Please you help for solve the problem
>
> Thank you
> Yingyot

Hi, Yingyot.

FYI, the OpenDKIM package is available in EPEL for RHEL 5. It installs with
default settings ready to go, and what settings you *do* have to touch
(including the SigningTable) are walked through here:

http://www.stevejenkins.com/blog/2011/08/installing-opendkim-rpm-via-yum-with-postfix-or-sendmail-for-rhel-centos-fedora/

But as others have suggested, taking the dot and slash out of your
SigningTable line will probably do the trick.

If you're on a RH distro, I highly recommend the EPEL package (if you're
not already using it). I actively maintain it, and quickly release package
updates when the upstream source is updated.

Best,

SteveJ