Re: Milter/Filter Sendmail problema

From: Marcus Schopen <lists_at_localguru.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:11:40 +0100

Hi,

Am Montag, den 28.12.2015, 10:52 -0600 schrieb Jesús Abidan Ramos Salas:
> Hi! Thanks for helping! It worked! I add a line in the
> default/opendkim.conf file, restart opendkim and it worked!
> Thank you very much.
>

> By the way, i am trying to send mail to hotmail, but it rejects them,
> gmail accept them, but hotmail not. Maybe someone can give an advice
> to attend.

Sounds like MS mail reputation "filter". They do block every unknown IP.
What's the error code or bounce look like? Check this page and contact
the support:

 https://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx

Normally they unblock your IP within one or two days and you can try to
build up reputation. Good luck!

Cheers
M.

--
   If you do the job badly enough, sometimes you don't get asked to do it
again.  -- Calvin