Re: BodyLength Question

From: Ben Parrish <ben.parrish92_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:02:20 -0600

It appears that this message didn't get on the mailing list, so here it is
again.

Hi Murray,

You mentioned that BodyLenghtsDB takes an integer, where as in the email
reply to here:
http://lists.opendkim.org/archive/opendkim/users/2011/11/1530.html the OP
uses * or *_at_domain.com, thus more of my confusion on how to use this.

Thanks,
Ben