Development cycle for 2.11.0

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 23:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,

After a few months focusing on other projects, I'm planning to spend some
time breathing life back into this one. Huge thanks to everyone that
provided user support as I took the time off.

I will be using the SourceForge trackers to figure out what issues are
still open and in need of attention, and figuring out what fits into this
release and what gets deferred. If you are having an issue or have a
patch to submit or a feature to request that has not made it into the
trackers yet, please do so soon. Remember to provide as much information
as you can, including steps to reproduce, etc.; the more I have to come
back to you to understand the problem, the more likely it is I'll have to
defer it. I would really like to get some Alphas releases going soon and
a decent Beta cycle after that.

A major new addition will be optional support for the experimental
"conditional signatures" feature that's being debated in the IETF's DMARC
working group. There is already library support for it on a branch, adn I
just need to hack together the filter part of the support before making it
available to you all for tinkering. The goal here is to provide a
mechanism that can allow DKIM signatures in some form to survive common
list mutations, alleviating some of the pain DMARC has caused. More on
all of that as it develops.

Get those tickets coming in!

-MSK