Re: Signature broken for replies

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 22:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015, John Massai wrote:
> Is it best to remove In-Reply-To from consideration by opendkim or is
> there something else that needs to be fixed?

Are you oversigning that header field? If so, I wouldn't because you're
restricting your signature such that its addition later breaks the
signature.

If you just have it in SignHeaders, then this shouldn't be a problem
because opendkim shouldn't include it in "h=" if you don't have it in the
original signed message.

-MSK