Re: "error loading key" and "key data is not secure", only from time to time...

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 21:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015, Patrick Proniewski wrote:
> While I"m here: during my testings to find out what was wrong, I've used
> truss on the running opendkim process, and I was quite surprised to
> discover it stats /etc/nsswitch at a fast rate (more that 100 times per
> seconds). Is that expected?

The resolver library is probably the culprit there. Every time opendkim
has to go to the DNS to get some information, it asks the resolver
library for that, and the resolver library has to know what name services
are to be checked for different kinds of queries. opendkim is certainly
not querying it directly.

-MSK