Re: Help Request: wrong body hash

From: David Flanigan <dave_at_flanigan.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:06:52 -0400

SM,

I found it - this was being done by MailScanner due to the directive to
allow you to append a "scanned by" message at the end of sent e-mails.
Even though I had the signature file empty the direction was on so
appending the "--".

I think I am still getting tripped up by the headers now - similarly due
to the Mailscanner markup. I am working through that now.

I think I need to write MailScanner and DKIM primer when this is all
done.
---
Kind Regards,
David