Signing speed

From: Jamie Eckert <jeckert_at_comloginc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:29:46 -0500

We are an ESP for a few clients and they are questioning our sending ability. Some of our clients have very large mailing lists. Our clients are wanting us to send about 100 to 200K per hour. I have been testing and I found that I can send up to 500k messages per hour from our software with no DKIM signing. When I turn on DKIM signing, I only get about 50k per hour. I understand it is doing a lot, but not sure what to expect. This may be the limitation, but I can't find anything on potential speed of signing outgoing messages. I am currently running CentOS 7 with Postfix and Opendkim. Any help would be great.
[http://www.comloginc.com/img/signature-logo.gif] <http://www.comloginc.com/> Jamie Eckert
IT Director
Communication Logistics, Inc.
office: 812-357-2545 Ex. 112
jeckert_at_comloginc.com<mailto:%20jeckert_at_comloginc.com> | www.comloginc.com<http://www.comloginc.com/>
On-Call Programmer for after hours, weekends and holidays: 888.233.0880