SourceForge ratings

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

I just noticed that on SourceForge this project has 14 five-star ratings
and one one-star rating. I tried to follow up on that outlier but
couldn't get an answer as to what in particular was wrong (the only
comment is "opendkim, bad interface, please updates information about the
project, thanks.".)

I also noticed that we have a 5/5 rating for Features, Design and Support,
but only 2/5 for Ease. Can anyone comment on issues we might have in
terms of ease of use?

-MSK