Re: proper syntax for SenderHeaders in opendkim.conf

From: Holger Rabbach (ICT) <"Holger>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 13:06:52 +0000

Hi,

I just subscribed to this list, so please excuse me for not replying to the previous message I found in the list archive. I would like to add a yes vote for restoring the SenderHeaders functionality - it is actually still mentioned in the README as the way to configure OpenDKIM for mailing lists and requiring a custom Lua script is putting a big burden on list administrators. Alternatively, if a Lua script and its proper configuration was provided as part of the documentation, that would already help a lot...

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Rabbach
Director of International IT Operations

OM International | PO Box 27, Carlisle CA1 1HG, UK
Tel. +44 (0) 1228 815284 | Fax +44 (0) 1228 515607
om.org<http://www.om.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/operationmobilisation> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ominternational>

OM International Services (Carlisle) Ltd - Unit B Clifford Court, Cooper Way - Carlisle CA3 0JG - United Kingdom
Charity reg no: 1112655 - Company reg no: 5649412 (England and Wales)