[Newbie question] DKIM key invalid, DNS well configured

From: Eschnigma <eschnigma_at_openmailbox.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:28:25 +0300

Hello everyone

This is my first time setting up a Postfix server system.
On a technical level, everything works out fine - Postfix is configured well and
e-mails reach their destinations.

However, they can't make it past spam filters, partly because DKIM isn't
configured.

I've tried twice following the instructions on this page:
http://www.stevejenkins.com/blog/2011/08/installing-opendkim-rpm-via-yum-with-postfix-or-sendmail-for-rhel-centos-fedora/
... but Gmail still refuses, and OpenMailbox still marks as spam.

A reported generated by sending to test_at_allaboutspam.com tells me the
following:

"Email contains invalid DKIM/Domain Keys Signature. Published Domain Keys
policy does not specify whether to accept/reject such emails. Signing your
Outbound emails and clearly specifying a policy to accept signed emails will
minimize chances of your Email being considered as SPAM. "

The system is Fedora 20, linked to domain makeandshiftjewellery.com at
87.121.52.58, and the public key is the following:

[userhidden_sorryiamparanoid_at_makeandshiftjewellery ~]$ sudo cat
/etc/opendkim/keys/makeandshiftjewellery.com/default.txt
[sudo] password for userhidden_sorryiamparanoid:
default._domainkey IN TXT ( "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; "
          "p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDNrAUz2hCsm/WHE6xHuvg6myN6j20XCsHwxG3eNRyKB13obqb2QKy3X4kWJu/DR1BJT61E++jBS6j9CKoYBQzMe2h5xBlkiOY89tCu6fy6C/ZYci+X0X4i399b3jA+0fTf5vYFaQfPHHXEyZtOaTZAfLxjBr3Vw0ycFNfU69xFeQIDAQAB"
) ; ----- DKIM key default for makeandshiftjewellery.com

The company where I purchased the domain confirms it's active:

v=DKIM1; k=rsa; "
"p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC3nBfZd2MAbnSlfFFQJ1r
6DwVSM/xL/zwHUdw+iNutYfHfo9JdyWeGCMzVqMOBSxJu8qoQweJgOcFIN8acpOip2
8y/hsFzdcQVOGFcvNA98L0AENkopKnu9MblBcKjQHBHr2ugoskTLktGtAPHHue/nhVBQ
9VBKtRxOnNE+IiNvQIDAQAB

What am I missing? What is this policy that allaboutspam.com is referring to?

I don't know if this is normal, but I have two keys that are the same:

[root_at_makeandshiftjewellery ~]# diff /etc/opendkim/keys/default.txt
/etc/opendkim/keys/makeandshiftjewellery.com/default.txt
2c2
<
"p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC3nBfZd2MAbnSlfFFQJ1r6DwVSM/xL/zwHUdw+iNutYfHfo9JdyWeGCMzVqMOBSxJu8qoQweJgOcFIN8acpOip28y/hsFzdcQVOGFcvNA98L0AENkopKnu9MblBcKjQHBHr2ugoskTLktGtAPHHue/nhVBQ9VBKtRxOnNE+IiNvQIDAQAB"
) ; ----- DKIM key default for com
---

"p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDNrAUz2hCsm/WHE6xHuvg6myN6j20XCsHwxG3eNRyKB13obqb2QKy3X4kWJu/DR1BJT61E++jBS6j9CKoYBQzMe2h5xBlkiOY89tCu6fy6C/ZYci+X0X4i399b3jA+0fTf5vYFaQfPHHXEyZtOaTZAfLxjBr3Vw0ycFNfU69xFeQIDAQAB"
)  ; ----- DKIM key default for makeandshiftjewellery.com
Thank you!