Re: proper syntax for SenderHeaders in opendkim.conf

From: Arnoldas Brazys <arnoldas_at_mailer.lt>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:21:58 +0300

Hi,
I didn't get it. How do I sign emails based on Sender header (on
behalf), wildcard does not fit, as I have a lot of keys in my opendkim
setup. I need opendkim to use correct key/domain what is in Sender header.

In v2.9.0 I am happy with using this:
SenderHeaders Sender,From

As "SenderHeaders" is deprecated in 2.10
How do I correctly convert to newest version?

--
Sistemų administratorius
Arnoldas Brazys