Re: OpenDKIM isn't signing nor throwing any errors in log

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015, Jayen Ashar wrote:
> As far as I can tell, nothing happens. There is no message in any
> logfile. There are no additional headers in the email on the
> recipients side (using gmail).
>
>> If you don't see "not internal" and "not authenticated", and also don't see
>> "no signing domain match" for a single job that's in a domain you should be
>> signing for, then it should be attaching signatures.
>
> Yes, I also believe it should be attaching signatures. Perhaps I am
> checking it wrong? I just click "show original" in gmail and compare
> it to other emails that have not been signed.

If it were to add a signature, given your configuration you would also be
seeing "DKIM-Signature field added" preceded by the postfix queue ID and
followed by the selector and domain used to make the signature. If you're
not seeing that, it's decided not to sign the message.

I just noticed that you have "Mode v" in your configuration file, which
restricts the filter to verify mode only. Change it to "Mode sv" and try
again.

-MSK