Re: proper syntax for SenderHeaders in opendkim.conf

From: Patrick Proniewski <patpro_at_patpro.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:59:56 +0100

On 29 janv. 2015, at 07:41, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2015, patpro_at_patpro.net wrote:
>> What is the best way then to sign outgoing email on a list server when:
>> - domain name is shared with regular users (eg. "a-mailing-list_at_patpro.net" and "some-user_at_patpro.net")
>> - mailing list keeps subscriber's email address as From:
>> - subscribers have their own mail provider (gmail, hotmail?)
>
> You could try the Lua hooks if the config file options won't do this for you. It sounds like this is what you want given the complexity of your requirements.

Config file options apparently work for now. But as Andreas wrote, the option I'm relying on is disappearing. The fact my use case scenario was covered by the README and an config option made me think my requirements are pretty common.

How does it work for this mailing list? I know from,subject and body are not altered so it won't break the subscriber DKIM signature, but the list server manage to add it's own valid signature too. That's what I want to achieve in the end.

Patrick