Re: possible bug in Mail::DKIM when keysize is under 1024 bits

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:05:24 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> one of the reasons i created the bug is that its desions is not to be
> forced into opendkim, but let it be upto the domain owners to use a week
> keysize or not, for me it make sense since perl dkim check allow week
> keysize, i find it contraproductive to have diff rules for same tests

I disagree. Software should conform to what the standards recommend, but
(usually) provide overrides so people can ultimately do what they want as
long as they understand what they're doing. Put another way: I want to
make it possible for people to shoot themselves in the foot, but I don't
want to make it easy.

-MSK