Can't get opendkim working

From: Jim Thornton <contact_at_jimthornton.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:21:30 -0400 (EDT)

I'm running:

CentOS 6.5
Postfix 2.6.6
opendkim: OpenDKIM Filter v2.9.0
Compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013
SMFI_VERSION 0x1000001
libmilter version 1.0.1
Supported signing algorithms:
rsa-sha1
rsa-sha256
Supported canonicalization algorithms:
relaxed
simple
Active code options:
USE_DB
USE_UNBOUND
libopendkim 2.9.0:

I've installed Zarafa and everythign is running perfectly. I then tried to install OpenDKIM and have been having trouble. I installed this on another server I have running Zimbra and there were no problems at all. This server is not cooperating though. My /var/log/maillog file is not even showing ANY indications of openDKIM. Nothing is logging at all regarding opendkim.

My DNS records are properly added. (tested via DIG)
I've tried two different config files but this is the current one:
AutoRestart Yes
AutoRestartRate 10/1h
LogWhy Yes
Syslog Yes
SyslogSuccess Yes
Mode s
Canonicalization relaxed/simple
ExternalIgnoreList refile:/etc/opendkim/TrustedHosts
InternalHosts refile:/etc/opendkim/TrustedHosts
KeyTable refile:/etc/opendkim/KeyTable
SigningTable refile:/etc/opendkim/SigningTable
SignatureAlgorithm rsa-sha256
Socket inet:8891_at_localhost
PidFile /var/run/opendkim/opendkim.pid
UMask 022
UserID opendkim:opendkim
TemporaryDirectory /var/tmp

Here is /etc/opendkim/SigningTable:
# OPENDKIM SIGNING TABLE
# This table controls how to apply one or more signatures to outgoing messages based
# on the address found in the From: header field. In simple terms, this tells
# OpenDKIM "how" to apply your keys.

# To use this file, uncomment the SigningTable option in /etc/opendkim.conf,
# then uncomment one of the usage examples below and replace example.com with your
# domain name, then restart OpenDKIM.

# WILDCARD EXAMPLE
# Enables signing for any address on the listed domain(s), but will work only if
# "refile:/etc/opendkim/SigningTable" is included in /etc/opendkim.conf.
# Create additional lines for additional domains.

#*_at_example.com default._domainkey.example.com

# NON-WILDCARD EXAMPLE
# If "file:" (instead of "refile:") is specified in /etc/opendkim.conf, then
# wildcards will not work. Instead, full user_at_host is checked first, then simply host,
# then user_at_.domain (with all superdomains checked in sequence, so "foo.example.com"
# would first check "user_at_foo.example.com", then "user_at_.example.com", then "user@.com"),
# then .domain, then user_at_*, and finally *. See the opendkim.conf(5) man page under
# "SigningTable" for more details.

#example.com default._domainkey.example.com
*_at_extra6.com dk_default._domainkey.extra6.com

Here is /etc/opendkim/KeyTable:

# OPENDKIM KEY TABLE
# To use this file, uncomment the #KeyTable option in /etc/opendkim.conf,
# then uncomment the following line and replace example.com with your domain
# name, then restart OpenDKIM. Additional keys may be added on separate lines.

#default._domainkey.example.com example.com:default:/etc/opendkim/keys/default.private
dk_default._domainkey.extra6.com extra6.com:dk_default:/etc/opendkim/keys/extra6.com/dk_default

Here is /etc/opendkim/TrustedHosts:
# OPENDKIM TRUSTED HOSTS
# To use this file, uncomment the #ExternalIgnoreList and/or the #InternalHosts
# option in /etc/opendkim.conf then restart OpenDKIM. Additional hosts
# may be added on separate lines (IP addresses, hostnames, or CIDR ranges).
# The localhost IP (127.0.0.1) should always be the first entry in this file.
127.0.0.1
#host.example.com
#192.168.1.0/24
172.20.6.178
extra6.com
zarafa.extra6.com

Could someone please help me get this working?

Jim.