opendkim reputation question

From: Christian Rößner <cr_at_sys4.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 18:03:50 +0200

Hi,

I have enabled support for reputation stuff in opendkim. Once per day, I get the following result, which is triggered by a cron job:

opendkim-genrates: started at Wed Aug 6 23:59:01 2014
opendkim-genrates: using standard score 1.15
opendkim-genrates: connected to database
opendkim-genrates: computing low-time threshold
opendkim-genrates: unable to determine low-time threshold

Is that normal?

I collects stats and graphs, too. You can have a look here:

https://www.roessner-net.de/repute/stats.html
https://www.roessner-net.de/repute/graphs.html

This is my config:

LogWhy yes
Syslog yes
SyslogSuccess yes
Statistics /var/lib/opendkim/stats-verify
StatisticsName mx0.roessner-net.de
ReputationRatios repute:www.roessner-net.de
ReputationLimits repute:www.roessner-net.de
ReputationTimeFactor 24
ReputationMinimum 2
ReputationSpamCheck /^X-Spam-Status: Yes/
Socket inet6:8891_at_[::1]
Background yes
PidFile /var/run/opendkim/opendkim-verify.pid
SendReports no
On-SignatureError accept
AddAllSignatureResults yes
AlwaysAddARHeader yes
Mode v
AuthservID mx0.roessner-net.de
DomainKeysCompat true
TemporaryDirectory /var/lib/opendkim/tmp
TrustAnchorFile /etc/opendkim/root.key
UserID milter:milter
VBR-TrustedCertifiers dwl.spamhaus.org
SoftwareHeader yes

It’s opendkim version 2.9.2 running on Gentoo (own overlay which enables reputation)

Am I missing something and can someone give me an explanation, what this low-time threshold means?

Kind regards
-Christian Rößner

--
[*] sys4 AG