Re: Reputation

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 01:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Christian R??ner wrote:
> I am using version 2.9.2
>
> Perhaps it comes from --enable-statsext?
>
> Do I need statsext or is stats/reputation enough for collecting data?

Looks like it comes from contrib/stats/stats.lua. You would need
--enable-statsext to use the odkim.stats() extension that it calls.
However, you don't need any of that to do basic spam processing and thus
the reputation stuff. That Lua script is just there to demonstrate the
stats extensions.

It also looks like contrib/stats needs a bit of general tidying before the
next release, since (for example) opendkim-reportstats is no longer
contrib code. I'll open a task about that.

-MSK