Body has been altered failure and charset: who is causing that?

From: Mauricio Tavares <raubvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:56:13 -0400

      Found an easy way to cause a "body has been altered: failure
message in my opendkim+postfix+amavis install: just go to
http://www.brandonchecketts.com/archives/domainkeys-and-dkim-step-by-step-verification
and create a message using the first paragraph ("I spent a good...")
as the body. It seems the apostrophe in "Here's" is enough to cause
that. Google shows that as "Here=92s"

Note that I am calling opendkim as the last item in postfix's main.cf.
I guess that since that character is beyond the list of ones postfix
wants, it cannot do a checksum and fails.

Thoughts?