Re: OpenDKIM: no MTA name match (host=myhost.mydomain.com, MTA=myhost.mydomain.com)

From: Pau Peris <pau_at_webeloping.es>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:29:52 +0100

Looking at the man page it looks liek here i should place a list of FQDN
whose mail is meant to be signed, right? But it also states that this
setting is not taken into account on the signing decision, so i'm
completely lost here. What makes more sense here, typing the local host
FQDN, placing list of trusted hosts unique FQND or leaving it as is?

       MTA (dataset)
              A set of MTA names (a la the sendmail(8) DaemonPortOptions
Name parameter) whose mail should be signed by this filter. There is no
default, meaning MTA name is not considered when making the sign-verify
decision.

Although OpenDKIM seems to be working fine i would liek to clear this up.
Thanks a lot for your patience,