OpenDKIM: no MTA name match (host=myhost.mydomain.com, MTA=myhost.mydomain.com)

From: Pau Peris <pau_at_webeloping.es>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:30:22 +0100

Hi all,

i'm using OpenDKIM together with Postfix MTA and while DKIM solutions is
working well but in /var/log/mail.log i can see opendkim is complaining
about *OpenDKIM: no MTA name match (host=host.mydomain.com
<http://host.mydomain.com>, MTA=host.mydomain.com
<http://host.mydomain.com>)*

I'm running opendkim 2.9 and this is my /etc/opendkim.conf file content:

*ADSPNoSuchDomain yes*
*AllowSHA1Only no*
*AlwaysAddARHeader no*
*AutoRestart yes*
*AutoRestartRate 10/1h*
*BaseDirectory /var/run/opendkim*
*Canonicalization relaxed/simple*
*Domain domain-one.com
<http://domain-one.com>,domain-two.com
<http://domain-two.com>,mydomain.com <http://mydomain.com>*
*ExternalIgnoreList /etc/dkim/trusted-hosts*
*InternalHosts /etc/dkim/trusted-hosts*
*KeyTable refile:/etc/dkim/KeyTable*
*SigningTable refile:/etc/dkim/SigningTable*
*LocalADSP /etc/dkim/local-adsp-rules*
*SubDomains true*
*Mode sv*
*MTA MSA*
*On-Default reject*
*On-BadSignature reject*
*On-DNSError tempfail*
*On-InternalError accept*
*On-NoSignature accept*
*On-Security discard*
*PidFile /var/run/opendkim/opendkim.pid*
*QueryCache yes*
*RemoveOldSignatures yes*
*Selector default*
*SignatureAlgorithm rsa-sha1*
*Socket inet:8891_at_localhost*
*Syslog yes*
*LogWhy yes*
*SyslogSuccess yes*
*TemporaryDirectory /var/tmp*
*UMask 022*
*UserID opendkim:opendkim*
*SoftwareHeader yes*

*SendReports yes*
*ReportBccAddress me_at_mydomain.com <me_at_mydomain.com>,
admin_at_mydomain.com <admin_at_mydomain.com>*

Does anyone knows what i'm doing wrong? Thanks in advanced!

--
*Pau Peris Rodriguez*
*Chief Executive Officer (CEO)*