DomainKeys vs DKIM

From: Lucius Rizzo <Lucius.Rizzo_at_our.guru>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 05:22:42 +0000

Hi folks,

So I have DKIM and Opendkim working on my host and have the dns setup
properly too. However, when I send an email to por25 to check, I seem to
get a neutral on DomainKeys and pass on DKIM/SPF

I am confused as to what I may be missing. Any guidance would we be
helpful :)

--
|     _o    _ |_)o_ _  _
|_|_|(_||_|_> | \|/_/_(_) - Lucius.Tel
--------------------------------------
++ 	The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a few things to say on ++
++ the subject of towels. ++
++ 	Most importantly, a towel has immense psychological value.  For ++
++ some reason, if a non-hitchhiker discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel ++
++ with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a ++
++ toothbrush, washcloth, flask, gnat spray, space suit, etc., etc.  Furthermore, ++
++ the non-hitchhiker will then happily lend the hitchhiker any of these or ++
++ a dozen other items that he may have "lost".  After all, any man who can ++
++ hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, struggle against terrible odds, ++
++ win through and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be ++
++ reckoned with. ++
++  		-- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" ++