Re: OpenDKIM 2.9.1 Beta period starting

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:07:29 -0800

--On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:57 AM -0800 "Murray S. Kucherawy"
<msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jan 2014, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
>> I don't see an entry here for the strlcat issue? Or is it just required
>> to link to libbsd now?
>
> It's this one:
>
> BUILD: Fix bug #193: Fix up libmdb build. Problem noted by Quanah
> Gibson-Mount.

No, that's an entirely separate issue than what I'm asking about. In the
2.8.x series, there was not requirement to link to libbsd, because OpenDKIM
shipped its own local copy of the strl* functions. Te OpenDKIM 2.9.0
INSTALL readme says that it still does. However, that statement is
patently false. Either the INSTALL readme needs to be fixed to reflect the
truth, or the 2.9.x tarball needs to be fixed.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Architect - Server