Re: OpenDKIM v2.9.0 released

From: Patrick Lists <opendkim-list_at_puzzled.xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 03:25:14 +0100

Hi Quanah,

On 14-01-14 02:03, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> So now I built out libbsd, but there's no --with-libbsd option to
> configure to tell it where to find it. I'll hack the CFLAGS etc, but
> this seems rather broken.

On CentOS 6.5 I installed libbsd and iirc it was picked up fine. I did
have an issue with --with-libevent failing although libevent and
libevent-devel were installed but did not seem to get detected and
--enable-socketdb failed because something is missing in a struct.
If you find a solution for the libevent part I'd appreciate it if you
could send the solution to the list.

Regards,
Patrick