Re: opendkim-spam missing opendkim-spam.conf example

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 23:54:47 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> is the error that i have no uspam table and no opendkim-spam.conf with
> mysql setup ?

The schema we assume is the one described in stats/mkdb.mysql. It looks
like "uspam" in opendkim-spam should be just "spam". I'll fix that in the
next release. That shouldn't cause a segfault, however.

> i have only staticsspamfile defined to /var/tmp/spam.dat, but it cant
> just be that when running the above lines ?

I assume you mean StatisticsFile (there is no StatisticsSpamFile). I
don't understand the question though.

> uspam table is missing or does it being created runtime if importstats is
> used ?

"uspam" (should actually be just "spam") is not a table, it's expected to
be a column in the "messages" table. Both opendkim-importstats and
opendkim-spam update that table.

> is staticsfile same as in opendkim.conf ?, or must it be diff file one for
> dkim.dat and another for spam.dat ?

Either, as long as both get passed to opendkim-importstats at some point.

> in "man opendkim-spam" its say /etc/opendkim-spam.conf is default config

The path in your man page is generated by your configure script, so if
that's what it says then that's likely what it's using. Do "strings
opendkim-spam | fgrep opendkim-spam.conf" to be sure.

-MSK