Re: opendkim-spam missing opendkim-spam.conf example

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 23:01:40 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> cat spam | opendkim-spam
>
> seqfaults :(
>
> cat spam | opendkim-spam -o /var/tmp/spam.dat
>
> works

Weird, this doesn't happen for me. Can you get a stack trace out of it?
Is there an assertion reported? If you have an opendkim-spam.conf file,
what's in it?

> but how to use spam.dat now ?

If you use that, then it writes a special record to your opendkim stats
file to indiate there was a spam report, which opendkim-importstats will
use to generate an SQL UPDATE operation when you import spam.dat.

> last minor is default path is /etc where its /etc/opendkim for opendkim
>
> change source so all cli have /etc/opendkim

They use the same default config file directory.

> is opendkim-spam depricated ?

Nope.

-MSK