Hotmail and Spam

From: Fred White <subscribe_at_cakafete.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:06:30 -0400

Hello List,

I do have an issue that I am wondering if there is any suggestions which
the list could pass on.

I have multiple domains on the same server and Opendkim is setup and
from the tests that I have done emails are now signing.

When I send mail from one of the domains to Hotmail, it goes to the
Inbox but on the other two domains that I am testing the email ends up
in the Spam box while on all there domains sending a test email to Yahoo
and Gmail the test mail is ending up in the Inbox.

I attached the headers

Much Thanks

Fred