Re: managing ldap

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:15:59 -0700

--On Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:54 PM +0000 Andreas Schulze
<sca_at_andreasschulze.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think about storing dkim keys in ldap (like
> $src/contrib/ldap/example.com.ldif)
> The would enable me to sign thousends of domains *and* do key rotation.
> Who has expieriences in such setup? Anybody do so?
> Are there scripts to write keys to ldap?

Hi Andreas,

We do this with Zimbra. I was the one who requested this feature in
OpenDKIM. ;)

You can see the script we use (2 months out of date on the github checkout,
but fairly current) at:

<https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/zimbra-sources/blob/master/main/ZimbraServer/src/libexec/zmdkimkeyutil>

or you can get the current version from the Zimbra public perforce
repository.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount