InternalHosts problem

From: Norbert Aschendorff <norbert.aschendorff_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:01:01 +0200

Hey,

I just encountered a problem with my OpenDKIM InternalHosts
configuration; the Mailman mails were not signed until I added "::1" to
the InternalHosts dataset. Nevertheless, Mails submitted from other
hosts (using SASL authentication) were DKIM-signed. All domains to be
signed are registered in Key-/SigningTables and SenderHeaders is set to
"Sender, From". Why were ::1-Mails not signed but ::/0-Mails were?

Regards, Norbert