Re: Debug for "can't determine message sender"

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 13:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 27 May 2013, Andrey Salnikov wrote:
> Yep. I know.
> I attentively readed whole archive of this mailing list.
> I just seen for method how to debug mail headers to fix this.
> And no, I dont have any SenderMacro option.

opendkim is telling you there's no From: field on the message. That means
whatever is giving the message to the MTA for signing is not putting a
From: field on it. I believe the thing you need to debug is the thing
that's generating the mail that should be signed. opendkim can't tell you
more than it's already telling you. You may be able to get the MTA to log
in more detail though, which might give you the information you're looking
for.

-MSK