Re: OpenDKIM v2.8.3 released

From: Scott Kitterman <ietf-dkim_at_kitterman.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 22:49:06 -0400

On Monday, May 06, 2013 02:18:47 PM Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> On Mon, 6 May 2013, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > No. The sendmail package (from which libmilter is built) is unchanged
> > completely in Ubuntu and has had only a small patch completely unrelated
> > to libmilter.
>
> No idea then. The changes between 2.8.2 and 2.8.3 don't involve anything
> having to do with libmilter, and I can't see anything in the diff that
> would clobber the signature field in the work that is causing the
> assertion.

Turns out to be a false alarm. I was doing quite a number of things at the
same time when I did the test builds (the box in question was under both I/O
and CPU stress). I just tried again and they worked fine. Not sure why the
tests would fail on s stressed system, but I don't think it's fundamentally
opendkim.

Scott K