Re: Any benefit to individual keys for subdomains?

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>> True, and all of the abuse would appear in the damaged half. But that
>> detail is almost certain to be lost on receivers, who will just punish
>> the "d=" domain.
>
> Right, but the question was about subdomains which, I assumed would use
> their own d= domain.

As I read the post, they're both signed with the same "d=" and even the
same "s=". (That's how I would do it.) I thought the question was using
different selectors with the same "d=".

Using separate "d=" for the two machines is more likely to create distinct
reputations, but not separate "s=" with the same "d=".