Re: Opendkim not signing messages

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 17:25:20 -0700

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Justin Spratt <justin_at_edatasource.com>wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I am running OpenDKIM 2.7.4 on CentOS 6.3 with Postfix 2.6.6. To date, I
> have not been able to send a signed message.

(snip)

> 2. I installed opendkim and configured it to work with postfix, roughly
> following
> http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2010/09/how-to-get-dkim-domainkeys-identified-mail-working-on-centos-5-5-and-postfix-using-opendkim/(but for CentOS 6)

At the risk of sounding cheeky, perhaps you would may have been able to
achieve outbound mail signing faster if you'd followed my post "strictly"
rather than "roughly" -- particularly the "Edit the configuration files"
section where line 7 of the config file sets the mode to "sv" :)

All kidding aside, glad to see you got things working! :)

SteveJ