Re: opendkim/postfix: no signature for emails submitted through port 25

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 00:44:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, patrick.proniewski_at_free.fr wrote:
> Thanks, I've just tried 4, but got no output. May be libmilter on
> FreeBSD 8 has been compiled in order not to honor debug flags.

A quick look at the libmilter source code shows that debugging information
is written to stdout, not to the syslog. So if you're running opendkim as
a daemon, that output goes nowhere. Try running it with Autorestart and
Background set to "false", and MilterDebug set to 4 or higher; under those
conditions, stdout is not sent to /dev/null (which most daemons do).

-MSK