Re: DKIM hardfail (with eg. google or test sites)

From: Matthias Weiss <matthias_at_more-onion.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:35:31 +0100

> "Sender" is not in the list of fields that are signed by default. You
> need to add it to SignHeaders if you want it to be signed when present.
>
> > So if opendkim will use all header fields that it gets than this means
> > postfix is not giving opendkim all header fields.
>
> It won't sign all of them, only the configured list, unless you override
> it. See "SignHeaders" in opendkim.conf(5).

You put me on the right track, in my opendkim.conf I only had the
AlwaysSignHeaders field set but not the SignHeaders field. By adding the
latter one the problem disappeared.

Maybe you want to add this Information to the man page of opendkim.conf for
the AlwaysSignHeaders field.

Thank you all for your patience with me!

matthias