Re: 2.8.0 and newly strict checking

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:25:56 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 5 Mar 2013, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:
> I have the same problem as Doug. Same permissions etc and also had top
> bussy and didn't had time to do any debugging but will do so the moment
> I find some time.

Hi Jaap,

I just sent a patch to the list you can try. If you run it once and it
gives you the error, it should also log the cause which will either point
out the flaw in the code's logic or at least explain the cause for the
error. This might give me what I need to fully explain what's going on or
issue a patch.

-MSK