Re: opendkim using remote Zimbra LDAP keystore

From: Ximo Mira <ximo_at_openmomo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:19:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

My last message was submitted incomplete. This was the missing part. Im not sure why this happened, but my apologies anyway.

___

Now I just want to know if there will be any issues connecting this opendkim i have compiled in MXHero server to the Zimbra 8.0.2 LDAP:

root_at_mxhero /]# opendkim -V
opendkim: OpenDKIM Filter v2.7.4
Compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.0-fips 29 Mar 2010
SMFI_VERSION 0x1000001
libmilter version 1.0.1
Supported signing algorithms:
rsa-sha1
rsa-sha256
Supported canonicalization algorithms:
relaxed
simple
Active code options:
POLL
USE_LDAP
USE_XML2
_FFR_ADSP_LISTS
_FFR_ATPS
_FFR_DEFAULT_SENDER
_FFR_RATE_LIMIT
_FFR_REDIRECT
_FFR_REPLACE_RULES
_FFR_RESIGN
_FFR_SENDER_MACRO
_FFR_VBR
libopendkim 2.7.4: atps

Zimbra one:

[root_at_zimbra sbin]# ./opendkim -V
opendkim: OpenDKIM Filter v2.6.0
Compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012
SMFI_VERSION 0x1000001
libmilter version 1.0.1
Supported signing algorithms:
rsa-sha1
rsa-sha256
Supported canonicalization algorithms:
relaxed
simple
Active code options:
POLL
USE_ARLIB
USE_LDAP
USE_MDB
USE_XML2
_FFR_ADSP_LISTS
_FFR_ATPS
_FFR_DEFAULT_SENDER
_FFR_RATE_LIMIT
_FFR_REDIRECT
_FFR_REPLACE_RULES
_FFR_RESIGN
_FFR_SELECTOR_HEADER
_FFR_SENDER_MACRO
_FFR_VBR
libopendkim 2.6.0: atps

As you can see, it is not exactly as Zimbra 8 opendkim, but it looks very simmilar. The features I didnt know how to add were USE_ARLIB, USE_MDB and _FFR_SELECTOR_HEADER and the OpenSSL versions are different. Another point is that I couldnt find the dev files for –-with-mdb. MDB is supposed to be part of current OpenLDAP and files should be into openldap-dev package, but the script wont find them in my environment.

Thanks again.