DKIM signature validation: pass, but "DKIM Author Domain Signing Practices: query failed"

From: Tracy Wise <tracywise_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:40:41 +0000

Okay we're almost there, having a complete working dkim signing.

Sending a test email to autorespond+dkim_at_dk.elandsys.com gets an auto-response that says:

DKIM Signature validation: pass
DKIM Author Domain Signing Practices: query failed

And I noticed this in the header of the original message that's included in the auto-response:

        reason="2048-bit key; insecure key"

I *think* this means that it's all working, but it's recommended that my key be at least 2048-bit and currently it's not.  Is that all this means?

Can I conclude that it's actually all working now?  (I can generate a longer key if that's recommended; I simply want to confirm that it actually works.)