Re: SEGFAULT in opendkim

From: Christian Rößner <cr_at_sys4.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:05:14 +0100

Hi,

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
>> Or grab it in patch format directly from sourceforge:
>>
>> <http://opendkim.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=opendkim/opendkim;a=patch;h=23548465adccd682ba9ecba58025f852d2353bad>
>
> "git show 23548465adccd682ba9ecba58025f852d2353bad" should do it too if your repository is current enough to include the commit.

I had to remove the RELEASE_NOTES patch, as it did not apply cleanly, but the rest worked. I have rebuilt opendkim and added the DisableCryptoInit option. Did a full server reboot, stopped the service and this time no more seg faults. I could start the service again. Perfect :)

I will add this patch to the Gentoo bug tracker for 2.7.4, if this is ok for you.

Thanks a lot and kind regards

-Christian Rößner

--
[*] sys4 AG